Below are 10 motivational quotes that I’ve pull together for inspiring productivity! Share them with your team and look at how you can apply them together.
1. Doing the right things right the first time, is infinitely sustainable if you simply make it a habit.
2. Even efficient and effective organizations aren’t productive until the ladder is against the right wall.
3. Productivity happens when people do the right things, right – not just efficiently and effectively, but enthusiastically.
4. Successful leaders articulate outcomes and accountabilities to eliminate turf wars and conflicting metrics.
5. Skyrocket productivity by picking a project and asking: what can be done in the next 90 minutes… in the next 90 [working] hours… and in the next 90 days to move it forward?
6. Procrastination is simply not knowing what to do or not wanting to do it. Alignment solves both.
7. Our time is limited. Our energy can be unlimited.
8. Use data that’s ‘good enough for good decision making right now’ to skyrocket productivity.
9. If it doesn’t matter, it’s not worth your time, no matter how productive you are in doing it.
10. Spend your first 90 minutes of every day on your most important project, NOT EMAIL! When you start your day with email you’re serving everyone else’s agenda, not yours.
#1 Bestselling Author, International Speaker, and Accelerator Anne C. Graham is on a mission to help 5 million business leaders and their teams double their profit per employee – or more – in less than one year, in less time per week than they’re spending on email per day. Her new book Profit in Plain Sight includes the 5-step proactive P.R.O.F.I+T Plan to do it. Connect with Anne on Twitterand LinkedIn.