Below are 12 motivational quotes that I’ve pulled together about the Overlooked Strategies to Achieve Speed, Agility and Flexibility within your organization! Share them with your team and look at how you can apply them together.
1. Even your best people wil fail to deliver their full potential unless they understand excatly what they’re responsible and accountable for, especially when they’re continually pulled in different directions.
2. Frizzle, frazzle, fog, frenzy, and frustration are the primary issues keeping you from executing your Strategic Plan with excellence.
3. Strategy requires “Take That Hill” clarity, while tactics require a Fitbit “10,000 steps a day” focus. Never confuse the two.
4. The most successful organizations limit themselves to no more than 1-2 key priorities at a time, while most organizations mire themselves in 40 or more.
5. Don’t misunderstand the difference between ‘being accountable’ vs. ‘being on point.’
6. Execution remains the eternal #1 CEO challenge. Ask yourself ‘Why?’
7. The vast majority of your employees cannot tell you the company’s strategic objectives, or how they contribute to achieving the corporate goals. Ask yourself ‘Why?’8. The greatest cause of corporate confusion, misdirection, and busywork is lack of a simple, straightforward way to communicate status updates.
9. Execution is about creating desired outcomes, and it happens when the inputs are in alignment with the desired results.
10. Excellence in Execution is an ongoing process requiring vigilance to ensure that non-priorities don’t creep back onto the priority list and derail your strategic focus.
11. Execution is straightforward…. but it’s not easy. Instead of a To Do list, it requires a clear sense of the outcomes you intend to accomplish, a clear roadma and a clear finish line.
12. Simplicity takes slightly more time to create and far less time to execute.
#1 Bestselling Author, International Speaker, and Accelerator Anne C. Graham is on a mission to help 5 million business leaders and their teams double their profit per employee – or more – in less than one year, in less time per week than they’re spending on email per day. Her new book Profit in Plain Sight includes the 5-step proactive P.R.O.F.I+T Plan to do it. Connect with Anne on Twitterand LinkedIn.