Below are 12 motivational quotes that I’ve pulled together about Creating Customer Loyalty and Retention in your business! Share them with your team and look at how you can apply them together.
1. Asking how customers feel instead of how satisfied they are will trigger candid, meaningful feedback, not platitudes.
2. The customer is always in the driver’s seat because they are the ones who control their wallet.
3. Always keep your finger on the pulse of customer loyalty, otherwise, your business will get a painful wake-up call.
4. Every leader at every level instinctively knows there’s tremendous value in getting close to their customers… but rarely make the time to do it.
5. Without hearing the voice of your customer you’re simply guessing what it will take to keep them loyal for longer.
6. Your first step in keeping a customer may simply be not annoying them!
7. You’re leaving money on the table if you focus on selling today without taking the time to learn where your customers are going tomorrow.
8. Simply listening to your customers drives powerful results that will transform your business. Are you listening as often as you should?
9. Customer satisfaction is very different from customer loyalty.
10. Conventional customer satisfaction surveys fail to adequately uncover service gaps or growth opportunities.
11. The best way to differentiate yourself from your competition is to truly show your customers that you care. Not by talking, but by listening to their needs and responding in ways that save them time, money, or solve a real problem.
12. Is your business managing Loyalty and Retention in exactly the wrong way? Don’t focus on selling when you should focus on service. And don’t focus on service when you should be concerned with selling.
#1 Bestselling Author, International Speaker, and Accelerator Anne C. Graham is on a mission to help 5 million business leaders and their teams double their profit per employee – or more – in less than one year, in less time per week than they’re spending on email per day. Her new book Profit in Plain Sight includes the 5-step proactive P.R.O.F.I+T Plan to do it. Connect with Anne on Twitter and LinkedIn.